Register | Login

Mold is a type of fungi and it’s commonly growing on walls due to high humidity and water leaks. Undetected water damage in a home or office can lead to serious mold problems which can also cause some health issues. If you see any spots of mold, have signs of chronic moisture or detect a musty odor in your home, then you should clean it immediately.

Who Voted for this Story

TechyTape is a Google PageRank 4 DoFollow Social Bookmarking Site

High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List 2015